How to Convert OST File to Outlook 2010, 2007 or 2003 PST File?
Orphan/Corrupted/Inaccessible/Offline OST to PST! Go Ahead in the World of OST conversion...
Simpler steps to get fix your corrupted OST file into a readable format of PST. Quickly make your damaged OST file accessible by OST Converter Software of our Labs.
- Outlook (2010-32bit/2007/2003/2000) should be installed.
- MS Outlook should not be connected with Exchange Server
- MS Outlook should be configured with any POP3 profile (dummy or real)
- Microsoft Outlook should be set as default email client.
- Download OST converter software free of cost.
- Double Click on OST converter.exe and follow the further instructions
- Check the pre requirement and administrator permissions.
- Click Start » All Programs » OST converter. Run OST converter software
Few Steps to Convert OST to PST File
- Click on Load OST button to load damaged OST
- Choose OST Location where your corrupted OST is stored
- Recently loaded OST is Scanned thoroughly to estimate the damage in OST file. An Progress Bar indicates the scanning progress
- Once the scanning get completed, the Conformation Message prompts:
- After loading a Hierarchical Folder Preview displays all folders/mailboxes in OST file
- Select Folder & all items regarding folder is shown with metadata. Check button to Save as EML or Save as MSG or Save as PST, select the desired Destination Location and provide a name:
- Again a Progress bar indicates the OST2PST conversion process:
- After Successful OST Conversion, the conformation window prompts: